Sunday, January 30, 2011

Introductions

So I decided to blog again. I don't really know why, other than it's free and it keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. To expand on the ridiculouse title that I obviously made up, I plan to post about three things, mainly:

Reptiles- I've really gotten into them over the past few years, and I have some pretty cool stuff that needs to be shared with the world at large.

Theology- I don't mean reading about it and debating on sub vs. super lapsarianism. I mean that I just might post about being a real person with real needs that has been ravished by a real God in the person and work of Jesus Christ. If you don't think that's cool, that's cool. Just read the reptile stuff

Carpentry- I'm a professional finish carpenter, and as such, most of my day is spent thinking about wood and things to do with it. I might in a rare moment of insanity post something about construction. But don't hold your breath.

Anything else will fall under the heading of "Anything Else". I know, it's a gift...

*Note that there will be much tomfoolery and misspelling of wurds. Please do not be alarmed, as I assure you it will all be intentional and the true genius of this blog. If you don't get it, it just means you're not very smart. Think about it until you DO get it, then email me with the explanation.

2 comments: